Since 1952, Cabur has provided its customers with professionalism, quality, experience and innovation. An approach that guarantees unique flexibility and the ability to find perfectly tailored solutions for every single need.
The Company, which today boasts an expert and high-profile team, is able to offer the product total quality and also a strongly personalised service
Thanks to exclusive relationships, widespread before-and after-sales assistance, efficient logistics and know-how, Cabur can reach its Partners all over the world in a very short time with products and services. A particularly appreciable feature when the need for ad hoc non standard production arises or variations on standard products are required.
- Warehouse: a semi-automated logistics center in an area of approximately 100,000 m³ with over 10,000 items in stock capable of promptly responding to the needs of all customers, in Italy and foreign countries.
The company offers highly competitive order preparation and shipping times; a professional organization using software that allows a significant reduction in shipping errors.
- Shipments: Cabur makes use of the close collaboration of the most qualified express couriers operating all over the world.
- Commercial assistance: an information service as well as a service to assist customers in selecting the items, through a very thick network of agencies, salesmen and collaborations with distributors of electrical material all over the world.
- Customer Care: before-and after-sale technical-commercial assistance (also for the Customers of its distributors) and dedicated technical support for all users of Cabur products.
- Terminal block assembly: Cabur has equipped a special terminal block assembly department following customer’s drawing and design, which in this way will optimize his own costs and purchase management.
- Custom design: design of specific products upon request and in collaboration with the customer.
- Training: a training service for technical and regulatory aspects of the products for its Customers (also for the Customers of its distributors) and specific professional categories via webinars, electrical material wholesalers and other partners.